- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Gender Identity
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Men’s Issues
- Midlife Concerns
- Relationships and Communication
- Sexual Orientation
- Work and Career
Before joining our practice, Dr. Procopio worked in college counseling and medical centers. He’s a presenter on LGBTQIA mental health, work-life balance, and multicultural diversity.
Dr. Sebastiano Procopio
My goal is for you to feel welcomed and understood. You and I will work together to find the best approaches to meet your unique needs and goals. Together, we can determine how I can provide a space to talk, challenge you to think differently and push and encourage you to grow.
I approach my work as a therapist from a multiculturally-informed, integrative, and research-driven approach. I value the relationship I develop with individuals and couples in therapy, and I take time to learn more about you and invite any questions you might have about me and the process.
I provide support and challenge as people take care of themselves and their relationships.Sebastiano Procopio, Ph.D. Therapist Charlotte
I will collaborate with you throughout therapy to identify and modify your desired outcomes and regularly assess your satisfaction with our work. I am committed to helping you achieve the lasting change you want.
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Professional Psychology at the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Oklahoma State University
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the University of Missouri – Kansas City
- M.A. in Counseling and Guidance from the University of Missouri – Kansas City
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln