Paying for therapy in Charlotte shouldn’t be a tangled mess.
We take care of the complicated stuff.
- We are a fee-for-service practice based in the West End of Charlotte, NC.
- That means you pay with a credit card, health saving account debit card (HSA), check, or cash at each appointment.
- If you have out-of-network coverage (for example, a PPO insurance plan) we can turn your payment into an expedited electronic request for out-of-network reimbursement for you.
- Once you have met your annual deductible, your insurance company will mail a check directly to you for the amount that they reimburse. Most of our patients are reimbursed 50-80% of our fees.
- If you have an HMO-type plan your insurance company will not reimburse you for our fees. To use benefits associated with HMO plans you have to use an in-network provider.
- If you have questions about your mental health coverage, we strongly urge you to contact your insurance provider for clarification. They will not share any information about your policy with us.
Our Therapy Fees Are Average For Charlotte
As of 2021, Individual Therapy In Charlotte Averages $200 Per Session.
Like many Charlotte therapists, we are a fee-for-service practice, and we do not directly take insurance. However, most of our patients are reimbursed 50-80% of our fees when using their out-of-network insurance benefits.
We Know Therapy Isn't Cheap
Your Investment and Commitment is Valued.
We recognize that therapy is an investment. The time and money you devote is no small amount. Out of respect for your commitment to bettering your life, we take our work seriously and hold ourselves to an exceedingly high standard.
We Minimize Paperwork Hassle
Your Out-of-Network Reimbursement Paperwork Is Filed For You.
The out-of-network insurance process can seem complicated. To make it much simpler, we’ll electronically file all the necessary paperwork with your insurance company. Once in a while, that method does not work. When that is the case, we’ll walk you through alternatives.